5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aftermarket tire/wheel swap for Gen 5 Laramie

jrw921

Reaction score
want to change out the 20x9 OEM wheel/tire setup and need to know if anyone has information on what sizes/widths/offsets, etc will work. Stock height, no lift or level.
I want a wider tire and would like to drop below the standard 19mm offset to push the wheels out a little. With no suspension modifications, how wide will work without rubbing?

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Look at customoffsets.com they have a gallery with a bunch of our trucks showing different sizes and suspension heights.

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
There is over 2 years of information on the 5th Gen wheel tire swaps on this forum. Ypu've come to the right place. Search is your friend.

Txd33r

Reaction score
I second the custom offset deal. Between them and searching on this forum that’s how I gathered enough info to know I could go with a 12 wide tire on a 10 inch wide rim and not have any rubbing without a lift or level.

Users who are viewing this thread