5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket Tie Down

th3duke

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I moved my son last week and noticed that my RAM didn't have upper tie down hooks - I don't know what the heck RAM was thinkin' (my 2015 had the same issue). Anyway I can across the Bull Ring product : Bull Ring 1066

I was wondering if anyone else had some suggestions for tie downs (other than the factory rail system that cost $300), and I definitely don't want to have to cut my rail caps for a top mount...

These may suit my needs, but figured I would ask.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I moved my son last week and noticed that my RAM didn't have upper tie down hooks - I don't know what the heck RAM was thinkin' (my 2015 had the same issue). Anyway I can across the Bull Ring product : Bull Ring 1066

I was wondering if anyone else had some suggestions for tie downs (other than the factory rail system that cost $300), and I definitely don't want to have to cut my rail caps for a top mount...

These may suit my needs, but figured I would ask.
Seriously. Agree with you.

What the heck were they thinking? Mine has one on each corner. Must be a Limited thing, but it shouldn't be. Can't imagine the additional cost of adding four hooks to the bed would add that much cost. Sheesh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online