5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket Moonroof?

2020GCM

Reaction score
I also suggest not to do it.....I don't have a sun roof on my quad cab and there are ridges that run the length of the roof sheet metal for strength that would interfere with an A/M sunroof. I believe crew cabs without sun roofs are the same.

Thomas1023

Reaction score
I’m curious if this would work if all parts were supplied from Mopar. They sell all the panoramic parts such as the glass, motor, shade, reinforcement etc... plus the roof panel with the cutout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope I wouldn’t do it unless it was the factory sunroof. Keep in mind if that business does go out of business your SOL if you end up with a issue down the road. Your Rebel is way to expensive to just let some company cut it open IMO. You’re in Florida there no shortage of hurricanes and tropical storms and random “oh sh*t showers lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shawn19

Reaction score
There’s a lot of I wouldn’ts in here, but has anyone installed one in a 2019+ Ram, and was that experience good or bad.?

BoDoP

Reaction score
Why not go full convertible? Might as well have something unique if you are going to potentially mess up a brand new truck!

Users who are viewing this thread