5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket Headlights

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you want to upgrade your halogen lights, I would get LED Lights. The link you pointed to, are halogen, so not an upgrade.

Shine006

Reaction score
Honestly I prefer the look of the halogen headlights especially of the night editions. I just swapped my bulbs for Lasfits.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oncming traffic will not like the look of LED's in a halogen projector.

Heavychevy

Reaction score
I am really doing it for the DRL and night time LED strips top and bottom. It's one of my favorite features of the look of the Ram. I did that with my 4th gen, love it even with halogens.

However they do have a set with LED high and low beams that's a little bit more $. I got those. I'll report back when I have them.

Clv22p

Reaction score
One LED went out on the accent. Alpharex was super easy to deal with and sent me another one. Otherwise I’m extremely happy with them. The light output combined with the diode dynamics elite foglights is phenomenal! CED9437C-8E84-4101-A5EA-BF85F4A3A961.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread