5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket Grill - will this work?

ryanc111

Reaction score
Looking to replace the chrome grill on my Laramie with something darker to match the Fabfours bumper I put on it. I’m contemplating painting or wrapping it but also found this:

Would that truly be plug and play for my grill (they claim it fits my ‘19 Laramie) or would I need to order additional parts to make it work?

ryanc111

Reaction score
Plug and play!
It does indeed!
7d1a88d7ab471d9a4cf18bcae7a3fa87.jpg
729e57aa3bdfb3c3f254bc677b1d1a05.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ryanc111

Reaction score
How’s the quality of this grill? Difficult to install?

I found it for $275 on eBay and am very happy with it at that price.

As with most things like this for me I would be significantly faster if I was to install it again but other than getting stumped by the trim pieces under the headlights it wasn’t too bad. Just required another trip to YouTube to confirm how they come off to reassure me that I was pulling (hard) in the correct direction and not breaking them.

There is another thread on here with detailed pics and step by step directions that was invaluable. Search for ‘rebel grill’ and you should find it.

Thewrangler73

Reaction score
It does indeed!
7d1a88d7ab471d9a4cf18bcae7a3fa87.jpg
729e57aa3bdfb3c3f254bc677b1d1a05.jpg

Where did you find the upper grill trim piece? I can't find what its called and I don't want mine to be chrome anymore.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ryanc111

Reaction score
Where did you find the upper grill trim piece? I can't find what its called and I don't want mine to be chrome anymore.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Its just a matte black wrap of the chrome piece my neighbor did for me. Much easier when I had it off to replace the grill.

Glimpse84

Reaction score
Resurrecting an old post...

Did the "RAM" letters come with the grill? I think I've found the same grill on ebay, but no logo.

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online