5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket front bumpers with holes for parking sensors

Cerino2000

Reaction score
So my truck met a deer tonight. Fortunately the only thing that took damage (besides the newly departed deer) was the front bumper and the grill piece that sits in the middle of it. I’m looking at this as an opportunity to do a minor upgrade and get an aftermarket front bumper. I do have the front parking sensors so I want something where I can simply bolt it on and plug and play and be done.

any suggestions?

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
be aware, most aftermarket covers, and even a lot of OEM ones,(BMW for instance), don't come with the holes. They come with a template for a body shop to cut the holes out.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ADD Stealth Fighter, be ready for at least a 14 week wait period tho. 20211112_152351.jpg

Last edited:

Cerino2000

Reaction score
be aware, most aftermarket covers, and even a lot of OEM ones,(BMW for instance), don't come with the holes. They come with a template for a body shop to cut the holes out.
That’s the kind of information I need.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So my truck met a deer tonight. Fortunately the only thing that took damage (besides the newly departed deer) was the front bumper and the grill piece that sits in the middle of it. I’m looking at this as an opportunity to do a minor upgrade and get an aftermarket front bumper. I do have the front parking sensors so I want something where I can simply bolt it on and plug and play and be done.

any suggestions?

Curious to know what trim is your truck. For example do you have body color plastic bumper, chrome bumper, or steel rebel grill?

Would love to know how the rebel grill would handle a deer.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (wife)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online