5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket fog light adaptors.

WilltheThrill

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am installing a new steal bumper for my 5th Gen Ram 1500 and the new bumper comes with aftermarket fog lights. Is there a harness that allows me to use the existing fog lights wiring harness so i don't have to run new wire to a switch in the cab of the truck?

Any guidance on this would be gratefully appreciated.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am installing a new steal bumper for my 5th Gen Ram 1500 and the new bumper comes with aftermarket fog lights. Is there a harness that allows me to use the existing fog lights wiring harness so i don't have to run new wire to a switch in the cab of the truck?

Any guidance on this would be gratefully appreciated.
These should plug into the factory fog light connectors. Then just splice to the lights in bumper.

UTSAUTO H8 H11 880 881 Male Socket Adapter Connector Wiring Harness for Headlight Fog Light Retrofit or Installing Light Bar Work Lamps (Pack of 4) https://a.co/d/abJxau8

Users who are viewing this thread