5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aftermarket 22” wheels

kdok7

Reaction score
The limited I ordered came in Wednesday. Drove it straight over to Discount Tire and got these mounted. I found the wheels at ReplicaWheels (eBay) and they are basically the R/T knockoffs. 22”x10”. I then mounted the Hankook Dynapro 305 45R22 on them. Discount tire lists them at about $275 ea but Walmart had them for about $190 for they matched the price! So far only a little rubbing on the lowest ride setting when turning then I put on the Ram splash guards and get some minor rubbing with tight turning at driving height. These tires do have a little bit of road noise so be ready for that but overall I think I am pretty happy with how they look. I just couldn’t do the same 22” that everyone gets from the factory. Ram needs to have more offerings for their 22” wheels. 41A9431A-19FA-428E-B3C8-48FDA9C0BD98.jpeg

chad202

Reaction score
I got the same wheels but the black with polished outer edge. I didn’t know if they would rub so I added 1/4 spacers. No rubbing. I don’t have air ride. Also went with 305/45 but an all season tire. I was torn tween the ones you got and mine. Got mine to match my setup. FBE87C2E-D1A4-40A0-8A28-3BAF0C54BB58.png

Reaction score
The limited I ordered came in Wednesday. Drove it straight over to Discount Tire and got these mounted. I found the wheels at ReplicaWheels (eBay) and they are basically the R/T knockoffs. 22”x10”. I then mounted the Hankook Dynapro 305 45R22 on them. Discount tire lists them at about $275 ea but Walmart had them for about $190 for they matched the price! So far only a little rubbing on the lowest ride setting when turning then I put on the Ram splash guards and get some minor rubbing with tight turning at driving height. These tires do have a little bit of road noise so be ready for that but overall I think I am pretty happy with how they look. I just couldn’t do the same 22” that everyone gets from the factory. Ram needs to have more offerings for their 22” wheels. View attachment 24634
Looks clean!!

Users who are viewing this thread