5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After market TPMS

Lungs414

Reaction score
Anyone can verify a link that really works in out trucks? Saw a few on eBay but would like to know for sure what will work.

Nickv1214

Reaction score
Anyone can verify a link that really works in out trucks? Saw a few on eBay but would like to know for sure what will work.
I have 20” hostile wheels with ITM WHEEL SENSORS PART# 08003hp works fine in my 19 Ram

Lungs414

Reaction score
I have 20” hostile wheels with ITM WHEEL SENSORS PART# 08003hp works fine in my 19 Ram
Thanks, were they purchased from eBay. Also what specs do you have with the Hostile's. They are the ones I'm interested in.

Lungs414

Reaction score
l bought a set of oem ,... great price too ...

Funny within the last few months I bought from this seller. Had to put in a dispute as I never received them or a response from them.

ny2az

Reaction score
Funny within the last few months I bought from this seller. Had to put in a dispute as I never received them or a response from them.

sry to hear that ... no issues here and even spoke with them on the phone to confirm they were oem ....

TH3JUICEMAN

Reaction score

Lungs414

Reaction score
Bought from the same seller and just had them installed. Paired up on the 3 mile drive home.
Might have to try them again. It's funny they never responded to me asking what happened. Left me no choice but to give negative feedback, which they never responded to either. PayPal/eBay refunded me.
And only $33.

ny2az

Reaction score
Might have to try them again. It's funny they never responded to me asking what happened. Left me no choice but to give negative feedback, which they never responded to either. PayPal/eBay refunded me.
And only $33.

call them before you order and let them know your about to submit an offer on the tire sensors, dont mention the issue you had and that left negative feedback ...l paid $30 for the set...

(313) 541-1500

Lungs414

Reaction score
Ordered last night. Got an email from owner they are being shipped today.

Lungs414

Reaction score
Bought from the same seller and just had them installed. Paired up on the 3 mile drive home.
I got the sensors. Went to tire shop and they said their machine couldn't read them. They have numbers on them that indicate they are a mopar product. Did yours have to be programmed or did they self activate. Curious about the steps you used.
Thanks

TH3JUICEMAN

Reaction score
I got the sensors. Went to tire shop and they said their machine couldn't read them. They have numbers on them that indicate they are a mopar product. Did yours have to be programmed or did they self activate. Curious about the steps you used.
Thanks
Self learned. The Ram will auto learn them

Lungs414

Reaction score
Thanks. The installer told me they had to mate them with the truck and then the truck will auto learn.

TH3JUICEMAN

Reaction score
Thanks. The installer told me they had to mate them with the truck and then the truck will auto learn.
When I had the shop install them I told them just put them in and they’ll auto learn (otherwise they were going to charge me to mate them). They installed them and they synced up without them doing anything.

Users who are viewing this thread