5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Market Tail Lights with Blindspot

unclearthought

Reaction score
Hello All,
2019 1500 Laramie 5.7

My drivers side tail light is cracked and water logged. Looking for something after market that supports the Blind Spot Monitoring system. I have looked at Morimoto and Alpharex. Neither of them with the blind spot system.

Any one know of any brands besides stock that have the blind spot system?

unclearthought

Reaction score
Are there any you can tell me that do that? Been trying to look but cant find anything.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Recon has some

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have seen some post on here about EBay knockoffs with no issues and swap the sensor. Maybe search taillights to find the posts.

834k3r

Reaction score
Recon has some

So I installed these yesterday. My driver side tail light cracked a couple of years ago (thanks for opening your car door into it, Anonymous Person at Bell Bank Park in Queen Creek, AZ) and water got into it and shorted. At $700-ish dollars, the pair from Recon was less than half what I was quoted by the dealership for an OEM light (including tax).

Installation process was pretty straight forward, though the instructions from Recon (website only) provided no details on how to swap over the BLIS to the new lights. It was simple and self-explanatory. Lights really look good with the Delmonico Red on the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread