5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aero mode.

Jato

Reaction score
Hey guys just traded my 16 rebel for a 19. Noticed that it’s staying on AREO mode. I guess it’s in the settings ?

RAMpage

Reaction score
Yes you can now keep it in aero mode as long as you like and any speed which is neat. Just flick the toggle or change the settings to disable aero mode like usual.

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys just traded my 16 rebel for a 19. Noticed that it’s staying on AREO mode. I guess it’s in the settings ?

Welcome to the forums!

It's in your owner's manual, as well as multiple places on the forum.

You probably accidentally selected Aero mode when you got into the truck one time, I tend to hit the air ride switch when putting my phone in the holder in the console. You can turn off the Auto Aero mode in the settings, but it will only change whether or not the truck automatically changes from Normal to Aero at highway speeds, and back when the speeds are reduced.

Jato

Reaction score
When I put it on aero mode in settings it doesn’t got back to normal when I not on highway. It stays in aero mode.

Jato

Reaction score
If it not on in settings and I hit highway then it doesn’t go into aero mode

Neokane

Reaction score
The ride in aero mode is a little more rough.. but I typically let truck go into aero mode on it's own.
I wouldn't choose it intentionally.

Users who are viewing this thread