5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aero mode not drive able

lambolambo

Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m new to this channel and had a question. I just picked up my new 2020 1500 limited and when drive on the highway it which’s to aero mode but I noticed that the truck is very bouncy. But if I turn it off and go to moral height it rides nice. Has anyone had this problem. Any suggestions. Thanks

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m new to this channel and had a question. I just picked up my new 2020 1500 limited and when drive on the highway it which’s to aero mode but I noticed that the truck is very bouncy. But if I turn it off and go to moral height it rides nice. Has anyone had this problem. Any suggestions. Thanks
Aero mode is only 0.6” lower than Normal, so you shouldn’t feel any difference. You might need your dealer to check to ensure your system heights are programmed correctly. If your truck is riding around in Entry/Exit, then it would make sense that it’s bouncy.

INVISBLE

Reaction score
Well I find that Aero mode is a bit more stiff or less compliant than Normal mode. So I only use it on smooth freeways and roadways. Otherwise Normal is my "normal" choice.

recon15

Reaction score
I have air ride and so does my friend. Both of our trucks ride a little stiffer in aero mode.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t think the truck rides bad at either, it feels more like a coil suspension in normal though for sure. In aero it does give a softer feel which I think some people may not like.

Having owned serval “bagged” trucks, I can tell you these things ride great at either lol.

Users who are viewing this thread