5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice needed

omalley72

Reaction score
So I need some advice. I will be installing my MotoFab 2.5" level kit in the next few days and am researching a wheel and tire set up. I plan on sticking with 20" wheels and would like to go with Nitto RG 35. I would like the wheel to sit somewhat flush, but wouldn't mind if it stuck out a bit from the top of the fender. I'm just not sure what my best option for wheel size is. 20x9? 20x10? Which offset will get me where I want to be? I've looked through multiple threads but can't seem to find the answer. Any advice? Pics of what you have? Thanks in advance!!

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I need some advice. I will be installing my MotoFab 2.5" level kit in the next few days and am researching a wheel and tire set up. I plan on sticking with 20" wheels and would like to go with Nitto RG 35. I would like the wheel to sit somewhat flush, but wouldn't mind if it stuck out a bit from the top of the fender. I'm just not sure what my best option for wheel size is. 20x9? 20x10? Which offset will get me where I want to be? I've looked through multiple threads but can't seem to find the answer. Any advice? Pics of what you have? Thanks in advance!!
I would go 20x9.
Let me know about the install of the lift thinking of the same motofab lift myself.

Users who are viewing this thread