5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advanced Safety

cipherbreak

Reaction score
Are there any indications of RAM making the Advanced Safety Package features on the Rebel? I went and looked at one today and loved it, but the safety features are important to me.

klail

Reaction score
Are there any indications of RAM making the Advanced Safety Package features on the Rebel? I went and looked at one today and loved it, but the safety features are important to me.
I don't see them deviating in 2020 to what they currently offer on the 2019 other than the updated tailgate so I would say no, the Advance Safety Package will not be available in the near future on the Rebel. This is only my speculation.

Saints

Reaction score
I have it on my Laramie and honestly the only thing that I really like about the ASG is adaptive cruise control. I haven’t had the brakes slammed on me unexpectedly like some others, but it is a concern of mine. The lane assist is aggravating if you do not use your blinker every time you change lanes so I turned that off. I could have saved a lot of money if I would have went without it.

Gmoosevt

Reaction score
I’ve got the ‘Advanced Safety Group’ on other vehicles - and its now like air conditioning for me - I couldn’t live without it. I’m holding out till 2020 to get either a Rebel or a Bighorn (modded-up to be Canada Sport-like) with the ASG, on the assumption they’ll offer ASG in 2020, like they do in Canada now, on Bighorn Sport trims. The Laramie with Sport Package and ASG is just too much money - for stuff I either don’t need, or will strip off anyway (e.g. wheels). For me, at 65 and all its associated loss of alertness and reaction time, I want all the safety features I can get my hands on (or ‘hands-off’, as the case might be).

brewdad

Reaction score
I only want the blind spot/rear cross path detection option for my 2020 Rebel; I hope a stand alone leather seat option is offered so I can keep the 8.4" screen.

Users who are viewing this thread