5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adjustable Coil Overs and Top Spacers

RAMREB

Reaction score
Who on here is running a coil over setup and incorporating a spacer on top between the shock tower and the coil setup? I currently have 3.5" Ready Lift installed and did this back in 2019 now there are much more options for coil overs and am thinking of ditching the factory setup with the preload spacer and incorporate in 6112 or fox 2.0 coil overs with the top hat spacer from the Ready Lift kit.

neckbone

Reaction score
it would be no different that running a spacer with factory struts. you should be able to get adjustable coil overs so you wont need the spacers. i am looking into doin g the same thing.
i have a 6 inch lift now and looking for coil overs. i may get the vertex front and rear

RAMREB

Reaction score
Got them installed lost about 2" of ride height over what the truck was previously with the Rebel front springs with the preload spacer and top hat spacer. Still clears my 35"x12.5" tires fine and rides SO much better so no complaints. I may look into a thicker spacer to but between the coil over and shock tower down the road. Thanks to member djevox

Attachments

• IMG_3160.JPEG
    IMG_3160.JPEG
    202.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3161.JPEG
    IMG_3161.JPEG
    237.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3162.JPEG
    IMG_3162.JPEG
    156.5 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread