5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding sub and mono amp - will i regret using the lc2i instead of the pac amppro

boutwater

Reaction score
I'm sorry that this is a repeat, but there are so many threads that just go down a rabbit hole, I've struggled to find a solid answer. I have a couple questions. First, I'm adding a sub and amp to my 2020 Ram Rebel with the HK system. I ordered a pac aph-ch03 for my system and was going to use line level inputs to my amp. After reading more, it seemed like the lc2i would be a better bet. My first question is would i have to use the anc bypass harness if i used the lc2i, or could i just get by with the lc2i. Second question, it appears that the aph-ch41 is the best route to go, but I don't want to spend the extra money (or additional wire runs from front to back) if I the lc2i is good enough. If i use the lc2i, i'll be tapping into the factory sub. Thanks in advance!

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd personally use the PC Audio plug n play with no splicing. I'm not a fan of splicing into wiring, especially on these finicky Mopar vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread