5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding reclining rear seat

T_Strey5

Reaction score
Anyone looked into what it would take to buy the parts to add reclining seats to trim/options where it’s not available? I feel like it’s just a matter of ordering the proper base and associated levers.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Levers are built into the bottom of the lower seat. Going to spend lots o’money for the feature you as the driver will not use.
Good luck with the swap.

T_Strey5

Reaction score
Levers are built into the bottom of the lower seat. Going to spend lots o’money for the feature you as the driver will not use.
Good luck with the swap.
Haha, yeah trying to think of others when all I really want to think about is my checking account.

cabinetchecker

Reaction score
Did anybody ever attempt this or research a parts list? I was told the rear seats reclined and didn't find out they didn't in my Big Horn until after.

Khrissicks

Reaction score
I’ll be attempting the conversion next month. You’ll also have to order the switches for the rear console to enjoy the heating and cooling of the rear seats. I’ll update the post when I do the conversion.

Users who are viewing this thread