5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding rear ORP springs

Truckguy

Reaction score
This is for anyone that has added the rear ORP springs. I have the front ORP springs and have been waiting for the rear to be in stock for order. Currently I can only find part number 68262684AB in stock but it is listed as right side. Part number 68262686AB is out of stock. Has anyone put the 68262684AB on the back on both sides? Also why are there two part numbers but on mymoparparts.com both are listed as right side.

c0mbatVet

Reaction score
This is for anyone that has added the rear ORP springs. I have the front ORP springs and have been waiting for the rear to be in stock for order. Currently I can only find part number 68262684AB in stock but it is listed as right side. Part number 68262686AB is out of stock. Has anyone put the 68262684AB on the back on both sides? Also why are there two part numbers but on mymoparparts.com both are listed as right side.
My truck has 84AB on both sides. There are numerous different springs and they mainly have to do with the weight of each truck. Here's a chart 20201029_231833.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online