5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding power fold mirrors

Murt

Reaction score
Unfortunately I’m a victim of the chip shortage and my 22 Bighorn night edition is coming in with non folding mirrors. My question is can anybody help me out with a list of part numbers that I need to convert from regular non folding to regular folding. The mirrors will also need heat and blind spot and black. Thanks

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Unfortunately I’m a victim of the chip shortage and my 22 Bighorn night edition is coming in with non folding mirrors. My question is can anybody help me out with a list of part numbers that I need to convert from regular non folding to regular folding. The mirrors will also need heat and blind spot and black. Thanks
Following

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Look here:

and follow this thread:

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Spoke with my dealerships parts/service dept, currently there is no "kit" available for this change to take place. There are parts, but they are not sure that the combination of parts will work as requested. I am going to give it a few months to see what comes out when the dust settles.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
The Infotainment.com kit looks easy to install. Adding that to my list of upgrades when I finally get my truck. This forum is costing me a lot of money!

Murt

Reaction score
They are putting out trucks with power fold mirrors now. I will let you know as soon as my truck shows up. I purchased folding mirrors, the door modules and new window switch. They are the only components I can see from the parts breakdown that are required. I see no reason why it would not work .

PepperellFF

Reaction score
They are putting out trucks with power fold mirrors now. I will let you know as soon as my truck shows up. I purchased folding mirrors, the door modules and new window switch. They are the only components I can see from the parts breakdown that are required. I see no reason why it would not work .
You are correct, I assume the parts/service dept are hesitant to "sell" the product until the new trucks get built with the available parts.

Users who are viewing this thread