5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding OEM sunroof/panoramic roof

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Personally I’d steer clear, not that there’s not some good mechanics out there but I don’t think anyone would be able to get it done perfectly like it’s coming from the factory.

rick619

Reaction score
Following to see if you are able to get this done and how much.

I dont have it on mine, but wife has one on her Expedition. Don't think I've seen her use it once. I've opened it a couple times just because it's there. When the weather is perfect, it can be nice.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anytime the weather is nice enough, my sunroof is open. The shade is always open. I closed it a couple months ago just to make sure it still closed, then opened it right back up.

When I shopping for my BTS, the three options it had to have were Ceramic gray, 12" display and the panoramic sunroof. Luckily there were three in my area optioned like that.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wish it had an option for an alert when shutting vehicle off to remind you pano and rear window open.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wish it had an option for an alert when shutting vehicle off to remind you pano and rear window open.
Use them more regularly and it's not an issue. I don't use the vent very often, and that's easy to forget because you don't really notice it. Got a carwash shut down because employee notices my sunroof open to vent and stopped the whole thing to tell me before I got to sprayers

Not sure how you forget your sunroof is open, a very large opening in your roof.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Use them more regularly and it's not an issue. I don't use the vent very often, and that's easy to forget because you don't really notice it. Got a carwash shut down because employee notices my sunroof open to vent and stopped the whole thing to tell me before I got to sprayers

Not sure how you forget your sunroof is open, a very large opening in your roof.
Well you just said it, yours was vented. Anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread