5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Limited/Laramie Style Flares To Sport

Mayzer23

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to the group as I just purchased a 2021 Ram 1500 Sport a few weeks ago. This forum has been very informative for me & I love all of the different opinions, suggestions, etc that everyone has to offer!!

I am really wanting to add the Limited/Laramie fender flares to my Sport, and I'm wondering the best route to take. I know if I go with Mopar ones I'll have to remove the clips and grind them down a bit to accommodate some good double sided tape. I have also seen lots of OE style aftermarket ones out there as well.

Has anyone else done this mod/upgrade & would you recommend a certain aftermarket brand or stick to mopar minus the clips? Also, any suggestions on places with good prices?

Thanks in advance for any info/suggestions!!

Cheers!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you use search, you can find many posts about this. There are aftermarket options that work just as well. Factory options require modifications to either your fenders or the fender flares or both.

Users who are viewing this thread