5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Added Grille Lights - different style than most

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
F11 gets power with the parking lamp / headlight circuit?
Sounds like it, but if you don’t have clearance lights from the factory, the fuse spot is probably not functioning. I’ve yet to check mine tho

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to check mine either. I'll be checking today. I'm doubtful though.
Me too. Hopefully we can find a fuse that works.

Also curious about f55 and f61. These are for HID lights. I have LEDs but I’ll take a peak at those too

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Let me know what you find out. I’ve got daddy daycare today so I may not get out there to check for myself lol
No dice. F11, F55, and F61 are all empty. No terminals in the slot on my truck. Maybe it’s different with halogen lights.

Might have to tap into the park lamp wire if i don’t want DRLs

Last edited:

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
@Redz72 @firemedic10584 i found this post from @Jimmy07 stating which color is the parking/marker lights on LED equipped trucks. So they will come on with your lights.

On the 16-way connector that is plugged into the driver side headlight, it is the white wire with brown stripe in position 13. On the connector that is plugged into the passenger side headlight, it is the white wire with orange stripe in position 13.

Users who are viewing this thread