5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Added a Little LED Up Front..What ya think?

BIGDCOBIA

Reaction score
Added some LED from Harmon Customs. What ya think? Also found that old school vanity plate still wrapped for you old school NASCAR fans!

Attachments

• front end truck.jpg
    front end truck.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 369
  • daylight truck LED.jpg
    daylight truck LED.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 385
  • truck LED.jpg
    truck LED.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 382

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks great! Now another thing for me to think about doing.

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Looks good! I assume that is the white color option? Seems to have a blueish tint to it....is that accurate or just the photo?

On their website the white example looks very white.

Thanks!

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Added some LED from Harmon Customs. What ya think? Also found that old school vanity plate still wrapped for you old school NASCAR fans!
Big NASCAR fan here, love the plate (y) . I see your yuengling sitting there on the engine also (one of my favs), are you from PA by chance? Lights are also sweet.

Mother

Reaction score
Man, now that I know the Vararam is such a good spot to set a couple of beers I might have to pick one up. :LOL:

BIGDCOBIA

Reaction score
Big NASCAR fan here, love the plate (y) . I see your yuengling sitting there on the engine also (one of my favs), are you from PA by chance? Lights are also sweet.
Not from PA but close enough..Elmira NY.... Now reside in Tampa FL but love my Yuengling. Used to go to Poconos every year when I was a kid moved to FL before they started racing at the Glen. Now its Daytona!!!!

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
sorry and they are white but not to bright.......must be the light bouncing off the black paint maybe
How did you go about the install? And do you have them wired to a switch or automatically comes on with the headlights?

Users who are viewing this thread