5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add USB 120v outlets to rear of jump seat?

guitarjesus

Reaction score
I saw a Laramie trim had this, I'm attaching a pic. Does anyone know what parts I'd need to add this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221007-221218_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-221218_eBay.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 65

THFD334

Reaction score
I saw a Laramie trim had this, I'm attaching a pic. Does anyone know what parts I'd need to add this?
We’ve been discussing this. As far as I can tell you’ll need to order the whole bezel with the usb hub and 115v outlet. But the big thing is getting a new wiring harness with the additional plugs on it. And then running it under the console to the front.

THFD334

Reaction score
We’ve been discussing this. As far as I can tell you’ll need to order the whole bezel with the usb hub and 115v outlet. But the big thing is getting a new wiring harness with the additional plugs on it. And then running it under the console to the front.
Been trying forever… searching forums and threads is an endless rabbit hole that wanders off in every direction. I can’t track down a solid part number for the wiring harness with the extra plugs in the rear. Plus need an inverter right? I could do without the outlet plug but I want the USB’s back there. I really don’t want to fuse tap if I don’t have to.

Users who are viewing this thread