5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add me to the leaking 5th gen...

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Usually the send the truck out to a glass shop to do the replacements unless your dealer does thier own glass work. That said the dealer should inspect the work before giving it back.
They removed / replaced them told me ahead of time. Glass company came to their shop and did it.

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I pulled my rear seats/belts and the back trim because I did not want them to mess up my stuff, I understand that not everyone has the tools or know-how to do this. I told the dealer what I was going to do and the actually preferred me doing it...:ROFLMAO:
Fully have the know-how, just don't think I should have to do this. I have other toys (motorcycles and a 69 Mustang) I prefer to wrench on when my 6m old lets me have the time..

This shouldn't have been an issue from the factory.. and this definitely shouldn't have been an issue after the repair.. someone needs to get fired Monday.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fully have the know-how, just don't think I should have to do this.
I am with you, shouldn't have to do it as a customer that paid X amount for a nice truck.
When I was a mechanic for VW, Audi Opel in Finland, the moment I had the keys in my hand I was 100% responsible of the vehicle and
accountable of what was done to it.
I really miss that level of dealer dedication.

Users who are viewing this thread