5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add a fuse/Piggy back fuse holder.

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
I am running a wire to the back seat to add usb charger for back seat occupants. I order a add a fuse piggy tail to put in the fuse box under steering wheel. Fuse position 66 I think it is. My add a fuse is too wide. What size do I need for this? I did not know they had different widths on the fuses. Any help and a link would be appreciated.

this is like the one I got. Just the piggy back not the whole kit. Not the exact one. But the fuse plugs are too wide on the ones I got.

Thanks

bud007

Reaction score
chopperbobby
F66 uses a micro 2 fuse and that looks like what you ordered , maybe they sent you one of the larger ones . you should measure it and see that it is the right size , off hand i dont know the measurements but i am sure if you do a search you can find it ,i know that HAL9001 did a great write up on the fuses and fuse panels .

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Micro2 and Micro3 Tap a Fuse on Amazon:

Micro2 Fuse Set

Micro3 Fuse Set

Malodave

Last edited:

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
Thanks all ordered. It’s been a while since I messed with auto fuses. 90’s or so. I just though a fuse was a fuse. I guess need to get some extra micro fuses too

Users who are viewing this thread