5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adaptive Cruise in 2020 Rebel

PotvinSux

Reaction score
Some of you have seen the following video about the ecodiesel but at about :58, you can clearly see the ACC in the steering wheel.

kjn86

Reaction score
Some of you have seen the following video about the ecodiesel but at about :58, you can clearly see the ACC in the steering wheel.

I did see the steering wheel, but I don't see the front camera. At 1:41 there is a clean shot of it and from that I wouldn't say it has the front camera and, thus, 360 surround view, adaptive CC, etc.

edgarrian

Reaction score
My wife's Mazda CX-5 has ACC. I do like it however when you are say at 70MPH and you catch up to someone and it slows down to 60. Once you get over to pass the slow driver it will really kick down to get right back up to 70. Maybe they will make adjustments so its not like that. Thats my only gripe about it. It is a wonderful little feature

James1414d

Reaction score
I did see the steering wheel, but I don't see the front camera. At 1:41 there is a clean shot of it and from that I wouldn't say it has the front camera and, thus, 360 surround view, adaptive CC, etc.
Adaptive cruise works with the camera behind the windshield. My Longhorn has adaptive cruise but no grill cam/360.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
The 360 camera and ACC are not related (the module for the ACC is located behind the mirror shroud on the windshield), so not having a front camera does not automatically exclude ACC.

Cheers,

PotvinSux

Reaction score
Any reason why they will continue to leave off the 360 camera? The PW has this especially for use cresting hills.

Users who are viewing this thread