5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adaptive Cruise Control Brake Lights

Falcon22

Reaction score
Has anyone had the chance to determine if the brake lights come on when the ACC is braking? I am curious to know if someone behind me see brake lights when the ACC is slowing down and the stop and go feature is being heavily used.

Thanks

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have not checked, but no one has rear-ended me yet in the RAM or the wife's Fozzie....

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
I wondered the same but the owner's manual states the brake lights come on when vehicle slows down

Falcon22

Reaction score
Thanks all. I should sit down and read the owners manual. I just picked up a ivory limited this past Sunday.

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It will coast when able, and apply brakes when needed. I tested mine to a stop light yesterday. It worked, but scared the crap out of me the whole time. My right foot hovering nervously above the brake pedal.

Falcon22

Reaction score
It will coast when able, and apply brakes when needed. I tested mine to a stop light yesterday. It worked, but scared the crap out of me the whole time. My right foot hovering nervously above the brake pedal.
I tested mine in some stop and go traffic today due to an accident up the road. It worked great. The truck came to a stop and then moved once the car ahead of me started to move away. Nervous - yes. Way cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread