5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Active Parksense Unavailable Service Required

The Tos

Reaction score
Anyone have this randomly start popping up? Shows my rear sensors need service. Is there a quick fix without a trip to the dealership? 2019 1500 Limited

Jordan3206

Reaction score
Mine are coming up unavailable front and rear too. Same truck.

bighorn@202

Reaction score
my truck have the same issue it gives unavailable front and rear message on my dash, take back to the dealership to check and end up paying $1400 and they didn't fix it. i keep calling the service guy and ask if they have the solution of this issue. my truck is 2020 ram 1500 and still under warranty

Tgryphon

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Had made tire size adjustment with AlfaOBD while TazerDT was installed. Undid the change and all was back to normal

Choate

Reaction score
Check under your truck where the sensors plug into the bumper. I had this issue when my truck was delivered. I plugged it back in but the message still popped up but said no stored messages on dash. I called Vroom where I bought it and they said take it somewhere and they’ll clear the code and so I did. Cost $119 but they reimbursed me

Jeffrey_Sasquatch

Reaction score
5th Gen 2019 RAM 1500 4x4 Bighorn......I will be driving down the road, I hear a chime, I look down onto the dash cluster and see "ParkSense Temorarily Unavailable" and both switches on the console are lit up (showing deactivated).........................Just took it to LANDERS DODGE of NORMAN, they said it only needed a software update. $300 later and today the same demon reared its head up again. They did NOT fix the issue. All Landers did was empty my wallet of $300...................""ANYONE GET A PROPER DIAGNOSIS AND GET THIS PROBLEM RESOLVED?""

PMCurtis

Reaction score
I have the same issue with my 2020 1500 Limited 4x4. It just comes on when I put my foot on the Break. It seems like they would put out a service bulletin on how to fix this.

Last edited:

DocThee

Reaction score
Same error displaying on dash. Have an appointment with dealer, but not for two weeks.

Anyone know how to temporarily disconnect the warning chime? It is annoying as it beeps/chimes every 30 seconds.

2019 Limited 1500

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/