5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Active air dam

rbtalley

Reaction score
If the active air dam is removed will it cause any issues? mines gotten hung twice and would like to just remove it if possible.

Ricardowelch

Reaction score
If the active air dam is removed will it cause any issues? If you want to find gps for truckers, just visit AutoGuysLand to review before getting one. mines gotten hung twice and would like to just remove it if possible.
According to what i read, someone removed not only active air dam but the whole entire system and there has been no cause CEL to show up on the dash or no issue until now.

rbtalley

Reaction score
According to what i read, someone removed not only active air dam but the whole entire system and there has been no cause CEL to show up on the dash or no issue until now.

Awesome! thanks for the response, I will give it a shot sometime this week hopefully with no issues!

Users who are viewing this thread