5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Active Air Dam - Does it really increase MPG? Can I add it to my AS ORG

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's what I suspect but there has been talk by others that the air springs and shocks are taller too. I've just been unable to incent any dealer into really looking into the Witech settings to see if we can drop Aero mode via software.

I'm pretty sure the air ride struts are the same, as there are only two part numbers for the front air springs, (left and right) with no other designations. The wrench in my theory is that there are two different rear air spring numbers, with codes ZNR and ZAR for one, and ZZZ and ZLZ for the other one, without any other info that I can find.

DanSkan

Reaction score
The air suspension travel distance is the same 4" for both the ORG and non ORG trucks so I would assume the same length shocks but the ORG shocks are "extra" HD shocks vs non ORG HD shock - this may be the difference in the different part numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread