5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Access Tonneau Cover...

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looking for any reviews on the Access Tonneau Covers. Pros Cons, do you recommend?.. Are they Fabric or Vinyl?.. etc. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Access Tonneau Covers are owned by Agri-cover, Inc., out of North Dakota. Back in the day with my 2001 Ram, I did some research on soft, roll-up covers, and this company came out on top. Not sure on the material exactly, but it looks and feels like a super heavy duty vinyl. Definitely not fabric.

I've ordered at least three tonneau covers from them (2001 Ram, 2010 Dakota, 2014 Ram), and coached friends into ordering their covers (two so far, I believe) when they were looking. One friend had issues with the velcro on the sides not holding, and Agri-cover took care of him. Sent him necessary new parts I believe, at no charge. Other than that, no other issues that I have heard of, and none with the three I ordered. As long as they are installed properly and tightened properly during install (as with any cover), they don't make very much noise and hold up extremely well.

In my opinion, if you're looking for a soft, roll-up cover, I'd look no further. With the Black Appearance Package on my current 2020, it came with a black tri-fold soft cover. Its my first tri-fold, rather than a roll-up, and my first Mopar tonneau. I'm giving it a try. If I end up hating it, it'll be an Access tonneau cover (roll-up) replacement, or a hard cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online