5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACC

Rickyrocket

Reaction score
How do we get our trucks ACC ignition position to stay on for more than a half hour? Going to a Drive In concert this Saturday night and dont want to keep resetting iit,I couldn't find anything in the owners manual.

Rickyrocket

Reaction score
How do we get our trucks ACC ignition position to stay on for more than a half hour? Going to a Drive In concert this Saturday night and dont want to keep resetting iit,I couldn't find anything in the owners manual.
Nobody has a clue?

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have been following the 5th generation forum for close to 2 years (sometime in September) and can not recall this being addressed. Don't recall anything in the owner's manual either.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I agree this is annoying. I guess they want you to run your battery down intentionally, 30 minutes at a time. :p

They probably didn't have drive-in concerts in mind when they designed the system.

Users who are viewing this thread