5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC question

skol

Reaction score
I’m sure it’s been said but I can’t find it. My max AC setting and regular AC setting on speed 7 blows out the air at the same speed. I figured the MAX setting would be higher then the regular setting. Anyone with this issue?

kittyjo

Reaction score
I’m sure it’s been said but I can’t find it. My max AC setting and regular AC setting on speed 7 blows out the air at the same speed. I figured the MAX setting would be higher then the regular setting. Anyone with this issue?
It might not be fully charged... mine wasn’t

Juli_hoop

Reaction score
Haha my regular AC on speed 7 sometimes blows harder than max AC. Almost like there’s a speed 8 hidden somewhere.

sarge40

Reaction score
My max AC actually blows SLOWER than the fan setting on 7. I'm not sure that an undercharged system would affect fan speed, but I could be mistaken as I am not an HVAC engineer, nor do I claim to know anything about anything in general.

skol

Reaction score
Yeah it’s weird. Mine blow pretty cold but definitely not as hard as any of my previous trucks

sarge40

Reaction score
Mine blows pretty hard on Lo/Auto, but I don't feel cold air when it's hot and sunny out. I notice the cold air only when there is no sun out. There's the thread about the AC hack, but without taking the thermometer to the vents, I think my problem is that I have a black truck which acts as a greenhouse in the hot sun. I need to look into ceramic tint to see how that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/