5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC outlet not working

KCURTMAR91

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Ram 5th Gen owners,

I just bought a used 2019 BigHorn which has a AC outlet but it does not seem to work (did not check that before purchase :( ). Does anyone know where the fuse is for this? It must have an inverter somewhere, where is that located?

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome... not sure on the fuse, you looking for the one on top of the dash?

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Ram 5th Gen owners,

I just bought a used 2019 BigHorn which has a AC outlet but it does not seem to work (did not check that before purchase :( ). Does anyone know where the fuse is for this? It must have an inverter somewhere, where is that located?
1) These will only put out a few hundred watts and 2) I think the ground prong hole actuates a micro switch that turns on the inverter. So what did you try to plug into it?

KCURTMAR91

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the info - fixed (was blown fuse) and working. NOTE: it works with out a ground plug (so the ground prong hole does NOT actuate a micro switch)

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Should be:
F35 – 10 Amp Red - Mod Inverter / Mtr Sunshade Sunroof / Mtr Dual Sunroof / USB Charge Only

Edit: Or F60 - 50 Amp Red - Mod Inverter

In the Internal PDC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/