5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abs issues?

Kubota-L3901

Reaction score
My 2019 Big horn decided about 3 weeks ago to throw approximately 6 brake codes that would not clear with my scan tool. I checked everything over and determined that the right read emergency brake actuator was faulty. (the gear fell out when i took it off). I took it to the dealer because I was running short on time, and they ordered and replaced it. the codes still would not clear. they determined the abs module was bad. now the codes still will not clear, and the factory is involved. it has been over a week and all they can tell me is they are doing everything the engineers are telling them to do. Has anyone else had this issue? They told me the entire repair will not cost me a dime, but I'm really tired of not having my vehicle. I am beyond frustrated at this time.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My 2019 Big horn decided about 3 weeks ago to throw approximately 6 brake codes that would not clear with my scan tool. I checked everything over and determined that the right read emergency brake actuator was faulty. (the gear fell out when i took it off). I took it to the dealer because I was running short on time, and they ordered and replaced it. the codes still would not clear. they determined the abs module was bad. now the codes still will not clear, and the factory is involved. it has been over a week and all they can tell me is they are doing everything the engineers are telling them to do. Has anyone else had this issue? They told me the entire repair will not cost me a dime, but I'm really tired of not having my vehicle. I am beyond frustrated at this time.
Hello,

Our team would like to look into this further for you and see where we can best provide support. When you get the chance, can you please send us a private message with more details on your experience with the concerns mentioned?

Dakota
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread