5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About to be Newbie.

MrWeatherman

Reaction score
This weekend I am going to the dealership to order a 2023 Limited. I recently had a 16 Wrangler, but the engine caught on fire because of a cracked fuel line. Insurance paid me out so I figured to get myself a Ram. My dad has a Laramie which is the thumbnail and I love his truck so I wanted my own.

Any tips when ordering the truck? Any red flags to watch out for at the dealership?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would highly recommend contacting Mark Dodge in Lake Charles for a quote as well. Then compare it to what your local dealer gives you. Based on your location, it will probably be well-worth the drive to Louisiana.
[email protected]

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and don’t pay above msrp. There are incentives starting up again and ramping up more as time goes on due to demand tanking. If you are going to pay msrp, make sure to get an incentive like cash off or a subverted interest rate. There are dealers in our vendor list like the one Eighty mentioned that may do under msrp.

MrWeatherman

Reaction score
Lol I just ordered mine on 10/22/22. Hopefully it comes before the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ridnhard19

Reaction score
Welcome!

I also had a Jeep Wrangler, a 2015 2-door 6 speed. Technically still do but the time is limited. Fun to drive but needed something more then 2 doors... I just bought a 1500 as well a couple weeks ago. It's nice to have so much more room, ahtough, being a Jeep Wrangler owner, you get very good at getting things in... You should be shocked how many 2x4's I could get in that thing LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread