5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AA and UConnect issue

reb0957

Reaction score
I just bought a new USB CABLE and tried everything. I am on a Pixel 6 with all current updates. I keep getting device not supported. Phone tells me to try another outlet or cable. I am in a 2019 model that is up to date. Anyone else having issues?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought a new USB CABLE and tried everything. I am on a Pixel 6 with all current updates. I keep getting device not supported. Phone tells me to try another outlet or cable. I am in a 2019 model that is up to date. Anyone else having issues?

What cable are you using? Brand?

reb0957

Reaction score
The old cable was working for months. Grabbed random cheap cable out of my bag...didn't work. Ran into Target and grabbed a high output Belkin.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The old cable was working for months. Grabbed random cheap cable out of my bag...didn't work. Ran into Target and grabbed a high output Belkin.

Some have had issues with the USB module in the dash going bad. Might be something to check out. Have you tried the other USB-C ports?

I use an Amazon basics cable with no issues. I know some cheaper cables won't work because they are basically charge only cables and don't have good enough quality for the data transfer speeds needed for AA.

Dustin_Tarditi

Reaction score
I use Anker USB-to-USBc - no problems. I have had issues with other brands and different head units in other vehicles, though...

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh, based on the title of this thread, I thought people were attending Alcoholic Anonymous meetings using their radio. Cheers!!! :D

reb0957

Reaction score
Update, evidently there was a known issue in February update to Pixel 6 and 6 Pro phones. Received a mid month update yesterday and it appears to have fixed the issue!

Users who are viewing this thread