5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A.R.E. Fusion Tonneau Cover

Clean19

Reaction score
What does this cost? I'm trying to find a hard bed cover that sits flush. Dont care too much if it folds or not as it would hardly ever be opened. Just 1 long road trip every year and a mpg play...

MascotteBear

Reaction score
What does this cost? I'm trying to find a hard bed cover that sits flush. Dont care too much if it folds or not as it would hardly ever be opened. Just 1 long road trip every year and a mpg play...

Usually around $1250, but RealTrucks usually has some sort of discount or rebate going for it: https://realtruck.com/p/a-r-e-fusion-tonneau-cover/v/ram/truck-1500/2019/

They’ve got a few more flat covers but none of the others have paint matched panels on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jchickman

Reaction score
I really want one of these covers, but I'm having a hard time justifying the cost. Are you still happy with it MascotteBear?

Flyntigr

Reaction score
Installed my A.R.E. Fusion hard tri-fold tonneau cover 2 weeks ago in about 45 minutes by myself. Took first road trip this past weekend with some light rain. Very few signs of water in the bed that appear to be coming from small openings at the corners closest to the cab. I plan to add some foam rubber in the openings to get it to a near water-tight seal. The Fusion is very well constructed and I was impressed with all of the parts, except the odd plastic end caps for the bed length rails that keep wanting to work their way loose. Not really a big deal as these pieces are just a safeguard from scraping yourself on the aluminum rail edges. The folding action and locking mechanism are very smooth and the cover sits about as flush with the bed edges as it can be. Love that the rear panel doesn't have to be lifted in order to shut the tailgate. Here are some pics.

20210311_142014.jpg
20210311_142040.jpg 20210311_142110.jpg RR with cover.jpg

MascotteBear

Reaction score
I really want one of these covers, but I'm having a hard time justifying the cost. Are you still happy with it MascotteBear?

Sorry just now seeing this… yeah I love it and it has held up well over the past 2 years. There’s also a lifetime warranty on the paint from A.R.E. at least when I got it there was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RRDave20

Reaction score
I just bought one of these on Amazon for $835. Can't wait to install it. It looks awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread