5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A nice customer follow-up gift

Barney556180

Reaction score
I received a Mopar touch up paint for my new Laramie. Not sure how many dealers do this, but this is a very nice customer follow-up.

Don’s Auto Clinic in Cadillac MI goes the extra in customer service, before the sale and after.
9624b40b20ae0975321ac1303d2439d7.jpg

Gearwhine

Reaction score
I also received a touch-up paint stick for mine from Brandon Dodge in Colorado. Nicest touch up paint I've ever used. Great match, with clear coat built into the stick. I've used it quite extensively already..... :/

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As a company, my bro and I bought our two near identical 19 Laramie 4x4’s with one check, each got a ball cap and backpack with the Ram logo on them, and a Yeti with the dealer logo.

...had to pay for touch up paint.

yellowboy

Reaction score
It's the least a dealership should do and they always try and do the least............................

Barney556180

Reaction score
My theory is that rural smaller markets are heavily repeat-customer oriented, whereas dealers in larger metros have much more regional customer base and so less emphasis on repeats.

My dealer definitely wants and depends on my return business, and puts effort to build relationships accordingly. I prefer smaller dealers where quite a few folks know me by name.

All in all, much less stressful than the big “volume dealers.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread