5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few interior issues that my dealer fixed under warranty (leather loose, seat vent loud, door seal)

sessman

Reaction score
I wanted to share in case any one else has these issues with their RAM and it's still under warranty (3 yr//36k).

My dealer is replacing the bottom half of my driver seat because my leather is "loose" aka not tight like when new. I only have 18k miles on my 2021.
Also the vented seat fan sound is noticeable louder than the passenger, also replacing.
Lastly I noticed in some areas the door seal is coming away from the orange hooks underneath. Also replacing.

Lastly the when on climate control "auto" and you set the temp to heat nothing came out of the top vents. When it's on cool the top vents work. They did a test and the humidity sensor was bad and they are replacing that as well.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/