5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A day in the Calico Mountains.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In n out most overrated burger ever lol. Just a different name steak n shake. Amazing trip I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That looks like a fun trip and it doesn’t look like it was too rough on the truck either.

I almost got my truck in that color, love your wheel and tire setup!

tabber02

Reaction score
do you have any rock sliders and skids? or most of what you’re running you were okay without them?

that’s an awesome shot by the way!!!

aro

Reaction score
I posted something similar on the Rebel page but not here. So here goes.
Through the secret entrance.
Did you modify your truck? If yes, where did you do it? I had my Jeeps modded at Rebel Off Road, as well as a Tacoma, but always interested to find other places.

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you modify your truck? If yes, where did you do it? I had my Jeeps modded at Rebel Off Road, as well as a Tacoma, but always interested to find other places.
Wheels and tires at America"s Tire. I travel a lot and knowing that I can pull in there all over the country and get taken care of is peace of mind to me. I have the Fox 2.5 Performance Elite Shocks and Struts, and Icon Delta Joint Tubular UCA's. Dependable Off Road in Anaheim installed them for me with an alignment. They also did my pods.

Reactions: aro

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score

aro

Reaction score
Dependable Off Road in Anaheim installed them for me with an alignment. They also did my pods.
Cool, I'll check them out. They did a great job on your truck!

Same thing here with America's Tire. Have had only good experience with them and they entertained all my questions and changes of mind over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread