5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A/C light now off when Auto fan is selected.

Hrspwr88

Reaction score
Hey,

Just as stated in the title, for the past 2 weeks or so when I select the AUTO fan for climate control the A/C light shuts off. This never used to happen. Both A/C and AUTO lights would be on. Has anyone else had this issue?

When I click the A/C on the AUTO light shuts off.

Thoughts?

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
LOL..not sure but I just started using the auto button this winter and my a/c light doesn't turn on when in auto mode....I think thats the whole idea though. Maybe?

Hrspwr88

Reaction score
What is the temperature outside?

I thought this may be the case but it doesn't seem to be temp dependent. All winter I used auto and the AC was on. It got mild when I noticed it not coming on but we got another cold spell, light stayed off.

03SlowZ06

Reaction score
I thought this may be the case but it doesn't seem to be temp dependent. All winter I used auto and the AC was on. It got mild when I noticed it not coming on but we got another cold spell, light stayed off.
Gotcha. That was my best guess. My light isn't on either that I noticed and it is warm here in LA so I'm guessing it is software related with the update we all just got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online