5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A/C cut off when using voice command on 12' Uconnect

El trucker

Reaction score
Hey guys has anybody had any issues with their AC cutting off when using the voice command on your 2021 5th gen with the 12in uconnect?
I've noticed that every time I use the voice command to make a search on my navigation app my AC cuts off or when I'm trying to make a voice command to make a call I noticed the AC cuts off as well I'm just wondering if there's some kind of an update that needs to be done to the system or what the heck is going on 🤷

2021REBEL

Reaction score
Hey guys has anybody had any issues with their AC cutting off when using the voice command on your 2021 5th gen with the 12in uconnect?
I've noticed that every time I use the voice command to make a search on my navigation app my AC cuts off or when I'm trying to make a voice command to make a call I noticed the AC cuts off as well I'm just wondering if there's some kind of an update that needs to be done to the system or what the heck is going on

Could be that it can’t hear you when your ac is blasting lol so it turns it down or off. My colorado I had before my ram did this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Honda Odyssey does this too. I kinda like the feature.
I like it as well. It is convenient feature in my opinion. My previous vehicle did not do this and anytime I used hands free calling the people on the receiving end of my phone call would complain of heavy background noise or a static like sound. Took me a few days before I finally realized it was the sound of the a/c that they were hearing.

Users who are viewing this thread