5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A/C air

Hondo 167

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I own a 2021 Ram 3500 6.4 gas DRW truck, Tradesmen. My question is , is there a different type of A/C unit on the longhorn or higher end models? My A/C doesn’t seem to blow out enough air to cool down the cab. Even when it’s on High.

Seabass4592

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that! I’ve got a 2021 Bighorn and it freezes me out. I live in Florida. I don’t see the A/C problems that I’ve been reading about. Thank goodness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I own a 2021 Ram 3500 6.4 gas DRW truck, Tradesmen. My question is , is there a different type of A/C unit on the longhorn or higher end models? My A/C doesn’t seem to blow out enough air to cool down the cab. Even when it’s on High.
Maybe. It depends on whether you have a single zone or dual zone climate system. I'm not very familiar with the HD model standard features, but I believe in the 1500 series the single zone is only found on the Tradesman as standard equipment. If you have your Moroney label, look for the sales code. HAA is single zone, HAF is dual zone.

Best regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 05304463 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread