5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8in screen to 12.1 screen upgrade

Raulb

Reaction score
What’s up everyone so I did the 8in screen non nav to the 12.1 in screen upgrade bought everything I needed from mopar except the center stack screen which I bought from a guy locally so I did the swap programmed the bcm and did everything that I needed to do started the truck after a couple of hours and everything worked great but after turning the truck off for a couple of hours went back to turn it back on screen is just blank everything else works but the screen only if I touch the bottom right corner backup camera will come on but then goes back to blank screen! I disconnected the negative battery cable and screen works great again but then the same thing happens all over again! Has anyone else have had this problem with your swap on here? Help would be greatly appreciated thanks

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Start reading here. This is the whole thread what explains everything, even your problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/