5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

82215273AB Oem led fog light upgrade

Tlaug01

Reaction score
Has anyone installed this kit from mopar yet. I did today and they don’t work. Doesn’t say anything about requiring a flash but I’m assuming that’s what I need. Any help is appreciated thanks

Last edited:

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
can you help us out with more information, is this a Bighorn, Tradesman, etc...

Tlaug01

Reaction score
I have a bighorn with halogens. The kit says this is only for halogen trucks upgrading to oem led. I quit looking at it. Thinking the polarity might be flipped I’ll look more later

Tlaug01

Reaction score
Update I got both of them to work....well for a short period of time. I repinned both plugs and got 1 to light. I then switched one of the plugs back to factory pinning and got both to light...but while truck is running both fogs turn off and on randomly now. Only when engine is running. So much for plug and play...should have just got led bulbs I guess

Tlaug01

Reaction score
Has anyone physically bought the kit and looked at the contents. Every description I read online says it includes a wiring harness. I did not get any type of harness/load resistor with mine. Could be the piece I’m missing.

Tlaug01

Reaction score
Final update: changed back to halogen. I’ve learned you need to splice the main harness as well as get a dealer flash. I’m just getting led bulbs and being done with it. These are for sale lol

markaas

Reaction score
Final update: changed back to halogen. I’ve learned you need to splice the main harness as well as get a dealer flash. I’m just getting led bulbs and being done with it. These are for sale lol
Do you have any photos of the leds that you are selling?

Users who are viewing this thread