5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8.4 vas 12 - is one worse than other w new UC5?

Kamper

Reaction score
Im looking at buying/ordering a new Ram to replace my amazingly fault free 2019 Laramie Sport.

I figure - if I do it, do things I didn't w my 19 to make it different/better as if im upgrading. Did I mention glitch free on the 19?

So - if I were to order - based on my likely flawed logic - I would order the 12" screen, off road group and maybe say wheelhouse liners?? honestly - unless I go to say a Longhorn or Limited its really the only "change". Probably an overly expensive and stupid change as dealing w price increases and dealing w the current state of buying a vehicle, dealer BS etc... Im starting to lean real hard at buying out my 19 from lease at a bargain in current climate vs trying to lever the equity...

any thoughts? ideas? perspective? Feel free to offer any and all commentary - I like good discussion!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, find out what your buyout is. Then compare that to what you can sell it outright for to a service like carmax. You may make a profit, but that opportunity is closing quickly- used car prices are starting to fall slightly and we’ll see some interest rate hikes in the spring. Whatever you decide, you have about a month before things get more expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread