5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8.4 UCONNECT glitch

philodog

Reaction score
2021 4WD with 18k on the 3.6.
Last week I started the truck and the info screen on the dash went glitchy, flashing between screens and the UCONNECT screen would not turn on so no radio or cameras. Several warning lights lit up on the dash. Other than that everything else worked fine. Since the truck ran fine I continued driving, turning it on and off a few times with no change. After stopping for several hours and restarting everything is back to normal. No more problems in the last week. Anyone else have this problem?

RLee276

Reaction score
I’ve never got warning lights on the dash. But my Uconnect freezes pretty often and some times the screen goes black until I turn it off and back on. And a lot of times the buttons behind the wheel don’t work on the right hand side.
mice taken it to dealership 3 times with no fixes. My truck has 30k miles and the problem started on the third day I owned the truck at around 150 miles.
I’m just caulking it up as it is what it is.
I think all ram owners deal with. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread