5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8.4 to 12.1 screen

b.w.royder

Reaction score
Super interested till I saw the four grand sticker price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If all of the factory features will included and it came with a full warranty then it would be a contender. Maybe ? :)

Windwolf

Reaction score
I called about it. They offered a 10% discount right off the bat. They also will give me $400 for my 8.4 non nav unit and bezel . So, $3,200 net. Note: you don’t get the WiFi hotspot or Sirius Guardian with this swap out. They said it’s separate hardware and software they don’t offer. So $3,200 and you don’t get the coolest tech with it. Gonna wait and pay my truck down and just trade it in couple years. It will be better then anyway based on what I’m reading.

Gottabdxheese

Reaction score
I called about it. They offered a 10% discount right off the bat. They also will give me $400 for my 8.4 non nav unit and bezel . So, $3,200 net. Note: you don’t get the WiFi hotspot or Sirius Guardian with this swap out. They said it’s separate hardware and software they don’t offer. So $3,200 and you don’t get the coolest tech with it. Gonna wait and pay my truck down and just trade it in couple years. It will be better then anyway based on what I’m reading.
That Screen alone is pretty cool by itself....it's the one regret I had. I'll look into this a little more....highly doubt I can pull the trigger......but one can always wish!

WheelerNation

Reaction score
It is a pricey option but I did purchase this radio from infotainment and everything was plug and play and took only about 30-40 minutes to install. Have had for sometime now and haven't had any issues with the system at all. (P.S. my wife bought this for me as a gift lol).

Firebird

Reaction score
It is a pricey option but I did purchase this radio from infotainment and everything was plug and play and took only about 30-40 minutes to install. Have had for sometime now and haven't had any issues with the system at all. (P.S. my wife bought this for me as a gift lol).
Does your Sirius/XM radio transfer over?

WheelerNation

Reaction score
Does your Sirius/XM radio transfer over?
Yes, I was still on the free trial until last week, but all radio functions were working fine. The only thing is you don't get the guardian service like someone else mentioned earlier in this thread as they state you need additional software and hardware. Looking in their website infotainment.com they also have power folding mirrors, leather seats, factory LED headlights, and the ability to add blindspot monitoring. I emailed them shortly after I received my radio and they told me they were trying to figure out a package for the 360 cameras as well.

Users who are viewing this thread